"Transport science: innovative solutions for business"
Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, Moscow
The International Forum “Transport science: innovative solutions for business”, organised by Business Dialogue with the official support of JSC Russian Railways, will take place on 22–23 March 2011 in Moscow, at the Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel.
The participants of the Forum will include representatives of the legislative and executive government authorities of the Russian Federation, senior executives in the railway business and representatives of the scientific and expert community.
Key topics of the Forum:
- Strategic areas of development for scientific policy
- Scientific and technical solutions as a market product
- World trends in innovative solutions for railway transport
- Innovative activity priorities: reducing costs and increasing the efficiency of transportation
- “Green” transport. Environmental factors of competition in the transport market
- Increasing energy efficiency – one of the key areas of environmental policy
We shall be pleased to see you among the participants at the International Forum “Transport science: innovative solutions for business”. Please, note that the number of delegates’ places is limited.
For more information, please call the Business Dialogue project department on + 7 495 988 28 03 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com