||IX International Conference
"Transport Service Market: cooperation and partnership"
December 14-15, 2011, Moscow, "Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel"
The "Transport service market: cooperation and partnership" conference is one of the key events in the industry, where the most pressing and important issues dictated by the market are discussed.
The conference has now become a tradition and brings together leading players in the transport services market at the international level.
Constructive dialogue between the participants in the conference is organised on the basis of the latest "live" formats: discussion clubs, round tables, master classes, brainstorms, briefings, etc.
Aims of the conference:
- To initiate a multifaceted exchange of views between transport services consumers, carriers and rail transport infrastructure owners on the most pressing and topical issues of concern to the business community.
- To involve senior officials from industry-related ministries, departments and RZD in discussion; to help strengthen the relationships between them, transport organisations and users of transport services.
- To increase the level of publicity for the results of the transport industry’s work.
- To promote the further strengthening of the image of rail transport in Russia.
- To help companies to increase their level of professionalism, on the basis of introducing the best practice and strategies of leading players in the market.
Every year the conference brings together about 1,000 participants from various countries, including:
- representatives of legislative and executive authorities in the Russian Federation, including senior officials of Federal agencies and departments, Ministries of the Russian Federation, deputies of the State Duma and member of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- representatives of the transport ministries in the countries of the CIS, the Baltic, Europe and Asia, and also senior executives of transport companies in these countries
- senior executives of the biggest Russian and foreign transport companies
- senior executives of RZD and of subsidiaries and divisions of RZD
- top management from consignor and operator companies, port terminals and stevedore companies
- representatives of industry-related civil organisations
- senior executives of the biggest financial, insurance and leasing companies, etc.
More than 20 countries take part in the conference, including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Germany, the Czech Republic, China, Korea, etc.
Sponsors of the conference in previous years: BaltTransServis, Novaya Perevozochnaya Kompaniya, the Far Eastern Transport Group (DVTG), the Yevraz Holding Company, NPIG Interpipe Corporation, TransContainer – a subsidiary of RZD, Uralkali, Refservice, Eurosib St Petersburg – Transport systems, Energet & Co, Plaske, Bogatyr Trans, Trans Container, Viko, Yakutiya Railways, Nevskaya Reinsurance, Eurosib St Petersburg, Teleport, Transport Safety Systems, Tansmashholding, TransCreditBank, Brunswick, Transmash Group, Informlizing, TransSistemoTekhnika, TransOil, Yukos - Transservis, Nezavisimaya Transportnaya Kompaniya, KLASСO, NIIAS, Blogosostoyanie, Gruzovaya Kompaniya, Lokomotiv Tranzit, VTB Leasing, RPCOM, PRAHA, Zelsys, Wine Land, Rusagrotrans, Association of Outsourcing Agents, Vnesheconombank, UralVagonZavod, RZDstroy.
Partners of the conference: SeverStalTrans, TransTeleCom, ZhASO, SOGAZ, Mechel, Rosgosstrakh, Ernst & Young, TransCreditBank, TRansGroup, TTK, Globaltrans, Gruzovaya Kompaniya, Ancor, VTB Capital.
Organisation of the award: Every year the conference includes the presentation ceremony for the "Russian Railways Partner" prize, established by RZD. The aim of the prize is to improve cooperation with industrial enterprises and transport companies which work in partnership wit RZD, to extend cooperation with other players in the transport market, and to improve the image of rail transport. The prize includes several nomination categories, including best freight consignors, operators, expeditors, ports, etc.
Reception: The cultural programme of the conference offers an evening reception on behalf of Vladimir Yakunin, President of Russian Railways.
We shall be pleased to see your company among the participants in the IX "Transport service market: cooperation and partnership" conference!