INTERNATIONAL SALON OF ROLLING STOCK AND RAIL TECHNOLOGIES
19-22 September, 2007
Experimental Rail Ring, Scherbinka, Russia
At present the rail business faces a number of problems that require solutions. They are: need for retooling and renewal of the rolling stock and railway infrastructure refurbishment, railing and rail repair, electronic communications development and railway transport automation.
These complex problems are necessary to be solved. Not only political solutions but practic cooperation is required, such as joint projects of government institutions and private businesses, investment, technological exchange, coordinated actions of all railway service market players. All mentioned above can be called “partnership”, it should become strategic to serve mutual long-term purposes.
The international conference and exhibition EXPO 1520 is the best ground for "1520 Area" strategic partnership discussion and demonstration of rolling stock, innovation projects, transport and logistic services and etc.
MAIN AIMS AND TASKS OF THE SALON:
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE IN EXPO1520:
- To build up an international ground for demonstration of brand-new locomotives, rail cars, special techniques and technical equipment to major customers – heads of railway administrations of countries of “1520 Area”, operator and leasing companies. Thus facilitating the customer’s choice of the best rolling stock and all necessary equipment.
- To create a favorable businesslike atmosphere for signing partnership, rolling stock supply and other agreements between manufacturers and consumers.
- To hold an international business conference within the framework of EXPO 1520 covering up-to-date requirements to products of machine building, rolling stock refurbishment, innovation and investment activity aspects with an opportunity of practical demonstration of the industry achievements.
- The major specialized event in the railway industry of CIS and East European countries
- Demonstration of railway equipment on the railway track
- The best opportunity to make your success and experience accessible on the Russian market of railway equipment and services
- Senior level decision-makers will take part in the EXPO 1520 Conference
- An opportunity to sign contracts without special meetings with clients
- An opportunity to demonstrate your equipment to the heads of railways of CIS and East
- European counties, major private railway and leasing companies
- Occupational structure of visitors
- A hard-driving business and evening program
EXPO 1520 MAIN ADVANTAGES
- Manufacturing of rolling stock and special equipment
- Rolling stock manufacturing, repair and maintenance
- Rail containers - manufacturing, repair, sale
- Loading and unloading works on railway
- Subassemblies and components
- Safety and control systems on trains
- Signalling devices
- Communication, automatization and data processing systems
- Electrification and trolley wire equipment
- Station and passenger information service equipment
- Railway stations and terminals (construction, technical maintenance, modernization)
- Investment projects
- Scientific Research and Design Institutes
- And other …
- The demonstration site is a rail track
- Experimental Rail Ring – demonstration of the equipment in operation
- Timing of the Salon goes in line with market business activity beginning
- Highly topical business program of the Salon consists of the conference for specialists,
- roundtable discussions and presentations
- Participants of the business program are leaders of the industry
- Promotion and advertising campaign guarantee the target audience of the EXPO 1520
- Event edition – once in two years – is a good opportunity to refurbish the range of the equipment to be exhibited
- Positioning of the Event as the MAJOR EVENT IN THE INDUSTRY!
For more information visit www.expo1520.com