The International Forum “Transport science: innovative solutions for business”, supported by JSC Russian Railways, and organized by Business Dialogue will take place on March 15 in Holiday Inn Sokolniki Moscow Hotel and on March 16 in Russian Railway Transport Research Institute( VNIIZHT ).
The Forum is supported by JSC “Russian Railways” and is organized by Business Dialogue, LLC.
The main task of the Forum is to create conditions for efficient communication between CEOs of railway business companies, scientists and expert from different countries to define priority importance areas of transport science development.
The participants of the Forum will include representatives of the legislative and executive government authorities of the Russian Federation, senior executives in the railway business and representatives of the scientific and expert community.
Key topics of the Forum:
- Two centuries of the evolution of railway transport in Russia: mission, problems and prospects
- Key areas of global research in the field of railway transport
- The development of international scientific cooperation
- Specialization of railway lines as a key factor in optimizing traffic flow
- Alternative fuels and propulsion: reducing costs by a competent resource saving
- Prospects for the use of the magnetic suspension: evaluation of economic and technological feasibility
- Creation of intellectual control systems and the technical condition of the right of-way and the rolling stock
- Scientific personnel as the basis for innovative development of rail transport
We shall be pleased to see you among the participants at the International Forum “Transport science: innovative solutions for business”.
For more information, please call the Business Dialogue project department on
tel: + 7(495)988-28-03